Reuters Events has announced the launch of the Hydrogen 2024 conference and exhibition, taking place in Amsterdam, April 9-10th. During the 2-day event, gathering 400+ delegates from across the hydrogen and ammonia value chain, Reuters Events will connect hydrogen producers with off-takers to secure financial close for projects around the world.
Reuters Events Hydrogen 2024 will gather industry-leading hydrogen and ammonia first large-scale movers, including:
· Dr. Axel Wietfeld, Chief Executive Officer, Uniper Hydrogen
· Dr Gabriel Clemens, Chief Executive Officer, E.ON Green Gas
· Joel Moser, Chief Executive Officer, First Ammonia
· Kajsa Ryttberg-Wallgren, EVP, Head of Business Unit Hydrogen, H2 Green Steel
· Alicia Eastman, President, InterContinental Energy
· Alex Hewitt, Founder and CEO, CWP Global
· Aswhani Dudeja, President Global Business Development (Hydrogen and Ammonia), ACME Group
· Alexandrina Boyanova, Head of Climate Office, European Investment Bank
The agenda will cover five key themes:
1. Set the Global Hydrogen Standard: connect with senior policymakers at the forefront of developing global hydrogen regulatory frameworks.
2. Secure Offtake Agreements and Financing: demonstrate your project’s bankability by reaching long-lasting off-taker agreements.
3. Produce at Scale: unlock the multi-billion production opportunity through first-hand insights from the world’s largest hydrogen projects.
4. Develop the Infrastructure Backbone to Store and Transport Hydrogen: create a world-class hydrogen grid and storage infrastructure.
5. Unlock Clean Ammonia to Enable the Hydrogen Economy: capitalize on the opportunity to extend the hydrogen value chain into the tradable ammonia sector.
“The number of hydrogen project announcements around the world has increased significantly in the past year alone. However, only a small percentage of these projects have reached final investment decision. Reuters Events Hydrogen 2024 returns to Amsterdam this year with the goal of connecting the world’s most senior energy producers with industrial off-takers in hard-to-abate sectors and mobility to achieve financial close. In 2024, we’re following the industry and expanding into the ammonia value chain which has the unique opportunity to enable a commercially viable global hydrogen economy” said Vlad Ionete, Global Project Director, Hydrogen, Reuters Events