- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
Texo Group has announced the acquisition of Aberdeen-based, Orca Subsea to form Texo Marine.
GP Petroleums Ltd, a leading lubricant maker in India and part of UAE-based GP Global, has signed an agreement with MAG Lube LLC, a leading manufacturer of lubricants in the Middle East, to manufacture and market IPOL lubricants across the world.
Director of Robert Gordon University’s Oil and Gas Institute in Aberdeen, Professor Paul de Leeuw, asks the question the majority of the industry has at the forefront of its mind.
Kinder Morgan Texas Pipeline LLC, EagleClaw Midstream Ventures, LLC and Apache Corporation have announced that Exxon Mobil Corporation has signed a letter of intent to support the proposed Permian Highway Pipeline Project.
As part of its constant drive for new efficiencies, Stena Drilling has placed a significant part of its safety equipment and servicing management under a VIKING Offshore Safety Agreement.