- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Berkeley Engineering Consultants celebrate winning Queen’s Award for International Trade
- Sentinel Midstream announces new deepwater crude oil export facility
- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- TransCanada’s Mountaineer XPress project placed into service
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
Aberdeen-based, subsea well intervention technology specialist, Interventek has been awarded a contract exceeding £1 million to deliver their 6-3/8”, 15,000psi, Open Water Revolution Valves to Trendsetter Engineering in Houston.
Trafigura, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trafigura Group Pte Ltd, a market leader in the global commodities industry, has announced that it has commenced shipments of crude oil from the Permian Basin to the Corpus Christi / Ingleside, Texas area via the newly operational Cactus II Pipeline system.
A Liverpool-based technology firm has developed for the first time, a real-time gas safety solution aimed to eradicate unsafe gas works from 23.2 million UK homes.
International energy logistics provider Peterson has been awarded a new contract with Chrysaor to grow its current integrated logistics services agreement.
China-based offshore and subsea solutions company, COOEC Offshore, has formed an alliance with international oilfield services company, Expro.