- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
SceneScan Monopole is the first laser sensor developed for offshore wind farm applications where the need for installing fixed reflective targets is eliminated.
Leading ROV and hydrographic survey company, Rovco, has established a dedicated business development team to support its ambitious growth plans, as it looks to increase its presence in key international markets.
Churchill Drilling Tools has revealed a record demand for its technologies and services in the Middle East as it approaches its third anniversary in the region.
On behalf of the Abu Dhabi government, the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company has signed an agreement with French oil and gas major Total, granting it a 40% stake in the Ruwais Diyab Unconventional Gas Concession.
The UK’s petroleum reserves remain at a significant level which could sustain production for at least the next 20 years and beyond if additional undeveloped resources can be matured.