- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
Petrofac Limited announces that Petrofac International (UAE) LLC has signed an agreement to sell the JSD6000 project to Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Co Ltd.
Churchill Drilling Tools, a leading oilfield service company specialising in drilling innovation, has revealed that its award-winning DAV MX™ CircSub was activated for a landmark 700th time this month.
Subsea 7 S.A has confirmed that it made a proposal to the Board of Directors of McDermott International Inc. on 17th April 2018 to acquire the entire issued share capital of McDermott.
InfraStrata plc, the UK quoted company focused on gas storage, has announced that the Company has entered into a contract with Costain to carry out the surface element of the Front-End Engineering Design for the Islandmagee gas storage project, Northern Ireland.