- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
A prototype of a garment which could save the lives of offshore workers in the event of an accident at sea was unveiled on 17th January 2019.
CGG has commenced acquisition of a new high-density 3D survey in the Anadarko Basin.
Bureau Veritas has been awarded a four-year contract with Neptune Energy to provide second and third-party inspection services for the new Fenja oil and gas field development, offshore Norway.
Woodside has awarded four contracts for front-end engineering design activities for the proposed Scarborough Project.
Subsea Integration Alliance has announced the award of integrated subsea engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning contracts.