- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
Petroteq Energy Inc, a company focused on the development and implementation of proprietary technologies for the energy industry, has announced the successful unveiling of its environmentally friendly heavy oil processing and extraction plant located at the Asphalt Ridge in Uintah Basin, Utah.
Baker Hughes, a GE company, will supply turbomachinery equipment for the expansion of Cheniere’s LNG facility in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Oracle Energy Corp has announced that the Oracle Board, at a 4th June board meeting, approved entering into the transactions described below for the acquisition of assets in the Texas Eagle Ford.
TransCanada Corporation, a leader in the responsible development and reliable operation of North American energy infrastructure, has announced that it will move forward with a proposed $140-million expansion of its NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd system, following the successful completion in March of an expansion capacity open season for incremental firm export delivery service at the Empress/McNeill Export Delivery Point.
The Ministry of Petroleum and Energy has offered Equinor 7 licences in the 24th licensing round – 5 operatorships and 2 partner positions.