- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Operational excellence (OE) is delivering ROI, but digitalisation holds the key
Transocean Ltd has announced recently that Transocean Ltd. along with Transocean Inc received all required regulatory approvals and has commenced a compulsory acquisition of all shares in Songa Offshore SE that are not already owned by Transocean.
Southwest Research Institute is bringing together oil and gas industry experts for the International Multiphase Flow Separation Symposium, to be held 25th – 26th April 2018, at SwRI’s headquarters in San Antonio.
Shell's Enterprise Framework Agreement covers the supply of instrument tubing fittings, manifolds, valves, process-to-instrument valves and related products.
Following the partnership formed by GE and Noble Corporation plc, the two companies launched the world’s first digital drilling vessel, targeted to achieve 20% operational expenditure reduction across the targeted equipment and improve drilling efficiency.
Cargostore Worldwide Trading Ltd has opened a container depot in Eemshaven to meet the demands of their customers in Northern Europe.