- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
An innovative partnership between gas platforms and wind farms could see more power generated - maximising both gas production and renewable electricity generation offshore, according to a report from the Oil and Gas Authority.
“This methane target complements Shell’s ambition to cut the Net Carbon Footprint of our energy products by around half by 2050, which we announced in November 2017,” said Maarten Wetselaar, Shell’s Integrated Gas & New Energies Director.
CGG has commenced acquisition of a high-density, rich-azimuth, towed-streamer multi-client survey in the UK West Shetland Basin.
The organisers of Gastech and GPEX have reported a highly successful first day for the co-located events in Barcelona.
Petrobras has awarded Aker Solutions a contract to provide maintenance and modifications services for nine platforms at oil and gas fields in the Campos Basin offshore Brazil.