- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Operational excellence (OE) is delivering ROI, but digitalisation holds the key
Corinth Pipeworks Pipe Industry SA announces that on 22nd and 23rd of February 2018, signed agreements with Subsea 7 to manufacture and supply steel pipes for two subsea tie-back projects to FPSOs operated by AkerBP in the Norwegian Sea.
Jericho Oil Corporation, further to the Company’s news release on 16th January 2018, announces through its Oklahoma STACK Joint Venture, that it has brought online a high-rate single-mile lateral Meramec oil well within its contiguous Blaine County acreage position.
Polish Oil and Gas Company has signed a memorandum of understanding forging a strategic partnership with the second largest gas producer in Pakistan.
Further to the announcement of 5th March 2017, the Directors of Union Jack, a UK onshore focused hydrocarbon production, development and exploration company, are pleased to announce that the Company has signed a Farm-in Agreement for a further 10% licence interest in PEDL253 increasing the Company’s economic interest to 22%.
Dutch floater specialist SBM Offshore has awarded TMC Compressors of the Seas, the world’s leading supplier of compressed air systems for marine and offshore use, a contract to supply the marine compressed air system for the FPSO destined for the Liza project.