- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- TransCanada’s Mountaineer XPress project placed into service
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
Subsurface Imaging, part of CGG’s Geoscience division, has been awarded a landmark processing contract by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company.
Industry-leading mooring solutions supplier, SOFEC, Inc., has selected BMT and Sonardyne Inc., under their teaming agreement, to supply an innovative mooring monitoring system for a major new deepwater development.
DORIS has recently been awarded contracts with tier-two Perth-based oil and gas operators.
Union Jack Oil, an on-shore oil and gas exploration and production company, just announced a massive gas discovery in a hydrocarbon well operated by Rathlin Energy in West Newton, East Yorkshire.
Equinor and its partners Ineos E&P and Faroe Petroleum have made an oil and gas discovery in exploration well Snadd Outer Outer/Black Vulture in production licence 159B in the Norwegian Sea.