- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger have entered into an agreement to create a new joint venture, Sensia, the first fully integrated digital oilfield automation solutions provider.
Supply chain companies will meet with operators such as Premier Oil and Dana Petroleum at this year’s SNS Meet The Buyer event.
KLPE, an affiliate of the United Chemical Company, has initiated Kazakhstan’s first world-scale Gas Separation Unit project, which, with its total capacity of 1,250ktpa, is to supply feedstock to the polyethylene plant in the Atyrau Region.
Saudi Aramco and Total have signed an agreement to develop a network of retail fuel service stations in Saudi Arabia.
Qatar Petroleum has concluded a 5-year sales agreement to supply Japan’s Marubeni Corporation an annual total of 200,000 metric tons of Light Naphtha starting from January 2019.